This is Angie and the Oh So Hormonal Stephanie here (S: 🤓🤗). Since we are at the end of the month we decided we would sum up our reads in one short post……kinda. Well hopefully short post. (Steph: It’s me we’re talking about so no, it most likely will not be a short post, teeehee 😇)
We will list Our books with our ratings. That’s it! I personally, think I had a good reading month (^^)> . Steph?
S: Nope😐, I actually pretty much lagged this month (opps). Maybe because I was busy stage managing a show so I only read snippets of each book buuuuuut I did get through some good reads so yay! (\^_^/)
A: LMAO , Ok so lets get started.
Angie’s Book📚 Wrap⬆:
- Blue Tide by Jenna-Lynne Duncan 🌟🌟🌟🌟.8/5🌟’s [Dystopian type. HOT PIRATE!]
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones 🌟🌟🌟🌟.5/5🌟’s […..😍👑…..]
- Manga Classics: Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, Illustrated by SunNeko Lee, Script by Stacy King 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/5 🌟’s [Graphic Novel]
- The Princess Saves Herself on this One by Amanda Lovelace 🌟🌟🌟.2/5 🌟’s [Poetry]
- Manga Classics: The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne, illustrated by SunNeko Lee, Script by Stacy King 🌟🌟🌟🌟.5/5 🌟’s [Graphic Novel]
- Simone:The Best Monster Ever by Remy Simard 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/5 🌟’s (Graphic Novel-Kids)
- Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/5🌟’s [New Adult]
- Manga Classics: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, illustrated by Po Tse, Script by Stacy King 🌟🌟🌟.5/5🌟’s [Graphic Novel]
Steph’s Book Wrap:
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/5 (but of course)
- Loaded by Teagan Kade 🌟🌟🌟/5
- Our Demons, Best Friends by Diana T. Scott 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/5 (the feels still hit me 😭🔥❤)
- Abandoned by Elisa Dane 🌟🌟🌟🌟/5
- Smut by Karina Halle 🌟🌟🌟🌟/5
S: For me I only read the first three on my list. I’m currently reading Abandoned and Smut at the same time but the ratings I put are what I think of the book so far. I’m actually almost done with Smut so I should be posting a review on that soon. At least I hope soon, unless some acting thing comes up and I won’t be able to BUT otherwise I shall post it soon, I promise 😁. Then I shall finish reading Abandoned and post that review asap 🤓.
A: As for me I will be starting school soon so my reading will probably downside BUT I will keep a good amount and keep updating (^^). My review for “Punk 57″ will be up soon cause it was a REALLY GOOD READ!!! and my girl here, Steph will definitely read this baby and she will LOVE IT! I know. trust me I KNOW!
S: Oh I will for sure love the book! I can already tell and I honestly can’t wait to read it!
S&A: Okay, so much for a short post. Sorry guys. This is our wrap up. Thanx for reading. Until next time (^^)/.