So, this is my first tag called “The Mystery Blogger Award” and I was tagged by Books “n” Review Oh My . Thank you for tagging me. If you guys don’t know about her please go check out her page she is so sweet and she has a bookstagram ( Instagram account for books) too!! so give her a follow. Her Instagram link is on her page!
Alright lets get this going.This tag was originally created by Okoto Enigma you guys should go check them out.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I can speak English/Spanish and can semi speak and understand Italian/Japanese. German VERY basic.
- I own 5.1 dogs. (I never count my chihuahua as a full number cause she so tiny)
- I’ll be graduating hopefully next year w/two diplomas. Language Arts and Pet Science.
1.What’s your favorite underrated book?
- I love the “Lacey Hannigan Series” by Elaine Pierson. A paranormal romance about werewolves. LOVE it!
2.If you could insert yourself in any book which one would it be and why?
- Any book…..Throne Of Glass world to help Sam Cortland or Harry Potter cause like who doesn’t want to be a wizard and have powers, Duh!
3.Which genre of movies do you love to watch?
- I love Horror and Rom-Com.
4. Audio books yay or nay?
- Depends. It all depends on the narrator cause theren are some that bore you but others that SUCK you in! “The Call” by Peadar O’Guilin the audiobook was amazing!!
5.If you were to go on a double date with any fictional characters, who would they be? (weird question)
- Sam Cortland (from ToG) My date for sure! and……I can’t think of any one else cause I don’t think I wantto share my time w/him w/anyone else. (^^)>
I Nominate: (I know its suppose to be 10-20 people but i’ll choose 5)
Questions to answer:
- What’s your favorite retelling?
- Who are your top 5 Bookish Boyfriends?
- What is your favorite mythical creature?
- What anticipated read are you looking forward too the most?
- If you could be any book, what book would you be any why? (weird question)
That’s it. Thank You for reading!!
Untill next time, Angie xx